Performance Bond is the third party guarantor submitted to a principal (client or customer) by a contractor on winning a bid.
The bank facilitates the PERFORMANCE BOND by ensuring the sum (not exceeding a stated maximum) of money in case the contractor fails in the full performance of the contract as per the registration document , collateral etc.
- Fair interest rate and service charge
- Flexible Loan Tenure
- Prompt Processing
- Copy of Citizenship
- PP size photograph
- Valuation report from Bank's approved valuers
- Certified source of income
- Income Statement
- Registration document at the conerned Nepal Government Office and Tax Office
- Partnership Deed(for partnership firm)
- Board Resolution(if private limited and institutions)